Irwin Weinstein started working at Harris Keenan & Goldfarb in 2019. He first realized he wanted to practice law when he was a teenager so he could help people. After graduating cum laude from undergrad in 1976, he attended the University of California, Hastings School of Law. In 1983, he finished his law degree.
Mr. Weinstein is a member of the Brooklyn Bar Association. He is a former Trustee of the Brooklyn Bar Association and former Chair of the Legislative Committee of the BBA. He believes his biggest professional success is the multi-million dollar settlements he achieved for injured plaintiffs.
An accomplishment Mr. Weinstein is most proud of is being a father of four children, who are now all great adults. In his spare time, he likes traveling abroad to obtain a different perspective on the world.
- University of California, Hastings School of Law, J.D., 1983
- Brandeis University, B.A., 1976
- 1985, US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- 1985, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- 1984, New York
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- Former Chair, Legislative Committee
- New York State Bar Association
Book an Appointment
"*" indicates required fields